Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Bhajaniche vade is another traditional Maharashtrian recipe. It tastes just awesome. It is made from thalipithachi bhajani and deep fried. Do try this mouth watering snack and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and comment.
• 2 cup Thalipeethachi bhajani
• 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/4 tsp Ajwain / Carom seeds
• 1 tbsp White sesame seeds
• 2 tsp Oil
• Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• Green chili paste
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying
• Heat up the oil and keep it aside. sTake bhajani into a dish.
• Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, ajwain, white sesame
seeds, coriander leaves, green chili paste, salt and mix everything
• You can adjust the green chili paste according to your taste.
• Add the hot oil in the flour.
• Spread a little flour on hot oil and let it cool down a little.
• Mix the oil well with the flour.
• The mixture should be a little crumbly so that vade become nice
• Add a little water at a time and make dough.
• The consistency of the dough should neither too thick nor too
thin. It should have medium consistency.
• Take a small sheet of foil and pread a little oil on it.
• As time passes the bhajani dough becomes dry.
• Dip your hand a little in water and take a small ball of dough.
• If you feel the dough is too dry then add that much water as
• Roll the vada on the oil on the foil.
• You can roll the vada with rolling pin if you can’t roll vada with
• Make a hole at the cantre of the nada so that it gets well fried
from all sides.
• Heat up oil in a pan.
• Drop the vada in hot oil and fry it well until it gets nice golden
color from all sides.
• Take the vada out of oil and bhajanicha vada is already.
• You can have this vada as it is or with curd.
• Bhajanicha vada goes fantastic with mataki usal.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
खमंग थालीपीठाची भाजणी | How to make Thalipeeth Bhajani | MadhurasRecipe | Ep -421
खमंग चकलीची भाजणी | Chakali Bhajani by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipes
खुशखुशीत थालीपीठ | Khuskhushit Thalipeeth by madhurasrecipe | Healthy Breakfast Recipe
उपवासाच्या भाजणीचे थालीपीठ | Upvasachya Bhajniche Thalipeeth | Navratra Farali recipes
कडबोळी | Kadboli | Diwali Special Faral | Maharashtrian Crispy Snack in Marathi | MadhurasRecipe
भाताचे थालीपीठ | Bhatache Thalipeeth by madhurasrecipe | Rice Flour Paratha
मटकीची उसळ | Matki Chi Usal | Mod alelya Mataki chi Bhaji | Moth Beans Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
कटाची आमटी | Katachi Amti | Maharashtrian Amti | madhurasrecipe
मेतकूट | How to make Metkut | METKUT MARATHI RECIPE | AUTHENTIC MAHARASHTRIAN FOOD RECIPE
खरवस | How to make Kharvas | गुळ घालून खरवस रेसिपी | Cheek Kharvas | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 307