Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Veg cutlets are fritters which are deep or shallow fried and made from potatoes and veggies. This is a very easy and simple recipe. You can make these ahead of time and fry whenever you want. This can be a perfect evening or tea time snack. Do try this recipe at home and write to me. You also can like, share and subscribe.
• 3 medium size Potatoes
• Finely chopped Onion
• Finely chopped Capsicum
• Finely chopped Carrots
• 1/4 cup Maida / All purpose flour
• 1/4 cup corn flour
• Salt to taste
• Bread crumbs
• 1/4 tsp Chat masala
• 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
• 1 tsp Red chili powder
• 1 tsp Garam masala
• Chopped Green chili
• 1 tbsp Oi
• Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• Oil for frying
• Boil and peel the potatoes.
• Do not cook the potatoes completely. Let these be about 10% raw.
• Mash the potatoes well and transfer them into freeze for some
• Heat up oil in a pan.
• Add onion and fry it until it becomes a little soft.
• Add capsicum and carrot and for it for about 4 minutes.
• You can use raw veggies also.
• Turn off the gas and mashed potatoes.
• Add red chili powder, cumin powder, chat masala, garam masala,
green chili and salt.
• Mix everything well together.
• Wash pohe well. Do not soak them.
• Crush pohe with hand and add these into the mixture.
• Pohe give nice binding. You also can add bread crumbs for
• Add coriander leaves, mix well and take some mixture depending
on the size of the cutlet you want.
• Roll it into shape of vada, flatten it and roll vada into shape of
• Transfer the cutlets into freezer for about 15-20 minutes to set.
• Take maida and corn flour into a bowl.
• You can use maida only instead of corn flour.
• Add salt and mix well.
• Add a little water and make a little thick batter.
• The batter should not be thin so that cutlets will get nice coating.
• No lumps should be formed in the batter at all.
• Take cutlet, dip it in the batter and coat it well with bread crumbs
from all sides.
• This is single coating method.
• If you want crispier cutlets the again dip the cutlets in the batter,
coat them well with bread crumbs. Double coating cutlets are
• You can transfer such ready cutlets into freezer.
• These remain good in freezer for about 3 months.
• Or you can store such ready cutlets in freeze.
• Take the cutlets out of freeze whenever you want and fry them.
• Heat up oil in a pan. It is not compulsory to deep fry the cutlets.
You can shallow fry them too.
• Drop cutlets in hot oil and fry on medium heat until these get nice
golden color from all sides.
• After frying on medium heat for about 3 minutes flip the cutlets
over and fry from other side as well.
• After frying on medium heat for about 7-8 minutes from both
sides, when cutlets get nice golden color from all sides take them
out into a dish.
• Cutlets are already.
• By storing mashed potatoes the starch in it reduces.
• Keeping the potatoes a little raw helps in keeping the firm shape
of cutlets and also the cutlets don’t become soft.
• If you add mashed potato in hot pan it releases moisture. So turn
off the gas and add potatoes.
• Due to double coating method the cutlets get really crispy
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
How to make Breadcrumbs at home | Homemade Breadcrumbs recipe by madhurasRecipe
वडा पाव | Vada Pav Recipe by madhurasrecipe | Mumbai Vad Pav | How to make Batata Vada Chutney
खुसखुशीत समोसा | Khasta Samosa Recipe | घर पर हलवाई जैसे खस्ता समोसे बनायेMadhurasRecipe | Ep - 329
मेदू वडा | How To Make Crispy Medu Vada | South Indian Recipes | MadhurasRecipe
एकदम मऊ दही वडा | How to make Soft Dahi Vada | Dahi Bhalla | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 336
साबुदाणा वडा | Sabudana Vada | Navratri Farali recipes by madhurasrecipe
कुरकुरीत कांदा भजी | Kanda Bhaji | Crispy Onion Pakoda | Madhurasrecipe