Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Palak pakoda is a famous Indian fritter recipe. It is made from fresh spinach leaves and besan and deep fried. Generally a whole palak leaf is dipped in the batter and deep fried. But today’s method is a little different. Do try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. You also can like, share and subscribe.
• Half bunch of Palak / Spinach
• 1 cup Besan
• 2~3 tsp Rice flour
• Chopped green chilies
• Salt to taste
• 1/4 tsp Ajwain / Carom seeds
• Red chili powder to taste
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• A pinch of Baking soda
• Oil for frying
• Pluck off the palak leaves and wash then really good.
• Cut each leaf into 2-3 pieces. Do not cut the leaves finely.
• Add besan, rice flour, green chilies, salt, ajwain, red chili powder,
turmeric powder, baking soda and mix everything well with palak.
• You can blend the rice in mixer and use that flour instead of rice
• Mash the palak leaves a little while mixing.
• This helps the palak leaves in releasing the moisture in them.
• Add a little water and make dry or thick batter like kanda bhaji or
• The batter should not be thin at all.
• Heat up oil in a pan.
• When the oil is enough hot separate the batter and drop it in oil.
• After frying the bhaji for about 3-4 minutes from one side flip
them over and fry well from other side too.
• Take the bhaji out into a dish and palak bhaji are already.
• You can serve the palak bhaji with sauce, green chutney, mint
chutney or as it is.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
कुरकुरीत कांदा भजी | Kanda Bhaji | Crispy Onion Pakoda | Madhurasrecipe
कुरकुरीत खेकडा भजी | Khekda Bhaji | How to makr crispy Onion Pakoda | Madhuras Recipe | Ep - 388
कॉर्न पकोडा | Corn Pakoda - Corn Fritters | Tea Time Snack Recipe | MadhurasRecipe Marathi
झटपट नी कुरकुरीत रवा पकोडा भजी | Instant Crispy Rava pakoda | Madhuras Recipes | Ep - 412
कुरकुरीत नी खुसखुशीत मुग डाळ भजी | Tip to make Crispy Moong Dal Pakode | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 401
ब्रेड पकोडा | Bread Pakora Recipe | How to make Bread Pakora | MadhurasRcipe | Quick Bread Fritters
बटाटयाची भजी | Kurkurit Batatyachi Bhaji | Aloo Pakora | Crispy Potato Fritters | madhurasrecipe
वडा पाव | Vada Pav Recipe by madhurasrecipe | Mumbai Vad Pav | How to make Batata Vada Chutney
कुरकुरीत ब्रेड रोल | How to make Bread Roll | Bread Roll Recipe | Quick Indian Snack | Ep -295
झणझणीत कट वडा | How to make spicy Kat vada | KatWada Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 399