Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Golyanchi amti is a very popular Maharashtrian recipe. Small balls of besan are cooked in spicy gravy. It tastes just awesome. This can be good variation to your regular bhaji or amti. Do try this spicy and hot amti at home and drop a comment for me. You also can like, share and subscribe.
• 1 1/2 cup Besan
• 3 big finely chopped Onion
• 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic-Green chili paste
• 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
• Salt to taste
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 2 tsp Fresh coconut
• 2~3 Garlic cloves
• Coriander leaves
• 1 tbsp Kanda lasun masala
• 2 tsp Oil
• Hot Water
• In a bowl take besan.
• It is better if you use a little coarse variety of besan.
• But it you don’t have it then you can use regular besan available at
• Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, ginger-
garlic-green chili paste, coriander leaves, salt and a little oil.
• Mix everything well together.
• Add a little water at a time and knead a little thick dough.
• The dough should neither be too thick nor too thin.
• Add a little oil and knead again.
• Cover and rest the dough for about 10 minutes.
• After 10 minutes take a small portion of dough and roll it into a
ball or gola.
• The size of the ball should be small as these swell up on cooking.
• Take fresh coconut, garlic cloves, coriander leaves into a blender
• You can use a little roasted dry coconut in place of fresh coconut.
• Blend everything in mixer. Vatan for amti is already.
• Heat up oil in a pan.
• Add onion and fry on medium heat until it turns nice golden for
about 7-8 minutes.
• When onion begins to turn light golden add coconut, garlic &
• Add kanda lasun masala, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt
and mix well.
• Fry for 2 minutes more.
• You can use kala masala or any other stored masala available at
your home instead of kanda lasun masala.
• Add hot water. Add a little more water because as amti gets
cooked it thickens up.
• Drop the besan balls in the gravy.
• No need to wait until the gravy comes to boil as we have added
• Cover and cook on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
• Open the lid and check.
• Cut one gola at the center and if you find it is raw inside or is dry
inside it means the gole are not properly cooked.
• You need to cook them more.
• The gole should be soft and nice inside.
• Golyanchi amti is already.
• It goes fantastic with bhakari.
• It goes well with fulka or chapatti.
• Amti bhat also tastes nice.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
महाराष्ट्रीयन आमटी | Maharashtrian Amti | Dal Fry | Dal Tadka | madhurasrecipe
कटाची आमटी | Katachi Amti | Maharashtrian Amti | madhurasrecipe
शेवग्याच्या शेंगांची आमटी | Shevagyachi Shenganchi Amti | Drumsticks Dal | madhurasrecipe
मसूर आमटी | Masoor Amti | Masoor Dal Curry | madhurasrecipe | How to make Homemade Masoor Amti
टोमॅटो सार | Tomato Saar | Creamy Tomato Soup with Beet by madhurasrecipe
दाल फ्राय | How To Make Restaurant Style Dal Fry | Easy Dal Fry Recipe | Madhurasrecipe
फोडणीचं वरण / Phodniche Varan by madhurasrecipe (Easy Dal Fry Recipe)
खमंग दाल बाटी | How to make Dal Bati | कढ़ाही/कुकर में बाटी बनाने का तरीका | Ep - 321
शेंगोळे | Shengolya by madhurasrecipe | Cooking | Healthy Winter Recipe
चकोल्या | Chakolya | Dal Fal | Varan Fal | madhurasrecipe