Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Masala paratha is a very easy and simple recipe. This can be made from the ingredients easily available in your pantry. If the dough is ready then this can be a quick breakfast option. Plain paratha is spiced up with some spices and served. Do try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and comment.
• 2 cups Wheat flout
• Salt to taste
• Kanda lasun masala
• Red chili powder
• Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• Take wheat flour into a dish and add salt to taste.
• Mix well and add a little water at a time and knead dough as we
knead chapatti dough.
• Add a little oil and knead again.
• Transfer the dough into a bowl, and spread a little oil all over it.
• Cover and rest the dough for about 15-20 minutes.
• Take the dough and knead it once more to make it even.
• Take a little dough ball and make it even.
• Dip the dough ball into dry flour and roll a little thick chapatti.
• Spread oil all over the chapatti.
• Spread kanda lasun masala, red chili powder, a little salt and
• Add salt just enough to balance the taste of the spices.
• You can use kala masala, malvani masala, varhadi masala, saoji
masala or any stored masals that you have instead of kanda
• Roll the coriander leaves a little with rolling pin so that these
won’t fall off.
• Fold the paratha as we fold the paper for making fan.
• Fold the side having masala inside to make a ball.
• Roll the ball into a little thick paratha again.
• Heat up a pan on medium heat.
• Transfer the rolled paratha on the pan.
• After roasting for about 3-4 minutes from one side flip the
paratha over and roast form other side for about 2-3 minutes.
• Spread a little more oil and flip it over.
• Spread oil from other side as well.
• Roast the paratha well from both sides.
• Take the paratha off the pan into a dish and crush it a little from
all sides so that it will get nice layers.
• Masala paratha is already.
• You can have this paratha as it is.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
आलु पराठा | Aloo Paratha Recipe | Dhaba Style Punjabi Aloo Paratha | Potato Stuffed Paratha
गोभी पराठा | Gobi Paratha | madhurasrecipe | Cauliflower Stuffed Paratha
मस्त दमदमीत मुळ्याचा पराठा | Stuffed Mooli Paratha | Punjabi Paratha | MadhurasRecipe Ep - 288
साधा पराठा | Plain Paratha Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | How to make Paratha |
पौष्टिक मेथी पराठा | Home made Methi Paratha | Tiffin Recipe With Madhura Recipe | Ep - 384
तिखट पुरी | Tikhat Puri by madhurasrecipe | Crispy Tea Time Snack | Masala Puri
नान तव्यावर कसा बनवायचा | How to make Naan on Tawa | Naan without Tandoor | MadhurasRecipe
पालक पुरी | How To Make Palak Puri | Palak Puri Recipe Video | Spinach Puri Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
दशमीची पोळी | Dashmi Roti Recipe | Sweet Roti | madhurasRecipe | Meetha Paratha
घडीची पोळी | Ghadhichi Poli by madhurasrecipe | How to make Soft Roti Pudachi Poli | Cooking