Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Methi paratha is a very easy and simple recipe. This can be a good breakfast or lunch box option. These are healthy too. DO try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. You also can like, share and subscribe.
• 2 cups Wheat flour
• 1 1/2 cups Methi / Fenugreek leaves
• A pinch of Ajwain / Carom seeds
• A pinch of Cumin seeds
• 1 tsp Coriander powder
• 1 tsp Red chili powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp Garlic-Green chili paste
• 1 tbsp White sesame seeds
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp Besan
• In a bowl take wheat flour.
• Add besan, red chili powder, coriander powder, ajwain, cumin
seeds, turmeric powder, sesame seeds, garlic-green chili paste,
salt and mix everything well together.
• Pluck methi leaves and wash them really good.
• Dry the methi leaves a little and chop them finely.
• Add chopped methi leaves and mix well.
• Add very little water so that methi leaves will release the
• Mix methi leaves well with flour.
• Add a little water at a time and knead a little thick dough.
• When the dough is almost ready add about half tsp oil and knead
it well again.
• Spread very little oil on the dough so that it won’t get dry.
• Cover and rest the dough for about 15-20 minutes.
• Heat up a pan on medium heat.
• Take the dough and knead it once more.
• Make small balls of dough.
• Take one ball and dip it in the dry flour once.
• Roll the paratha well. It should be a little thick and not thin.
• Transfer the paratha on hot skillet.
• When small pops or bubbles begin to appear on the upper side of
the paratha flip it over.
• After roasting the other side for about a minute, spread ghee or
oil on the paratha.
• Flip the paratha and spread ghee on other side as well.
• When the paratha is roasted well from both sides take it off into a
• Methi paratha is already.
• This can be a good option for kids’ tiffin or breakfast or office
• As methi paratha remain good for 2-3 days these can be a good
travelling option too.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
आलु पराठा | Aloo Paratha Recipe | Dhaba Style Punjabi Aloo Paratha | Potato Stuffed Paratha
मस्त दमदमीत मुळ्याचा पराठा | Stuffed Mooli Paratha | Punjabi Paratha | MadhurasRecipe Ep - 288
साधा पराठा | Plain Paratha Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | How to make Paratha |
नान तव्यावर कसा बनवायचा | How to make Naan on Tawa | Naan without Tandoor | MadhurasRecipe
घडीची पोळी | Ghadhichi Poli by madhurasrecipe | How to make Soft Roti Pudachi Poli | Cooking
पुरणपोळी | Puran Poli Recipe | Maharashtrian PuranPoli | madhurasrecipe
गुळ पोळी | How to make Tilachi Poli | Tilgul Poli | Gulachi Poli | madhurasrecipe
खुसखुशीत खव्याची पोळी | Khawyachi Poli | Khava Poli | Khoya Paratha | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 273
गव्हाचं घावन | Gavhache Ghavan | Wheat Flour Dosa by madhurasrecipe | Breakfast Recipe
घावणे / अंबोळी Ghavne Recipe / Amboli Recipe / Instant Rice Dosa by madhurasrecipe