Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Kitchen king masala is a very easy and simple recipe. It is specially used in north Indian recipes. This masala add fantastic aroma and awesome taste in the recipes. May be that is why it is known as kitchen king masala. Do try this masala at home and drop a comment for me. You also can like, share and subscribe.
• 3 tsp Coriander seeds
• 1 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds
• 1 Black cardamom
• 4 Green cardamom
• 1 Mace
• 1 tsp Mustard seeds
• 1 tsp Fennel seeds
• 8~10 Peppercorns
• 8~10 Cloves
• 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
• 2~3 Cinnamon sticks
• 1 tsp Chana dal
• 2 Star anise
• 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
• 1 tsp Poppy seeds
• 1/2 tsp Dried ginger powder
• 1/2 tsp Black salt
• 2~3 bay leaves
• 1~2 Dried red chilis
• Heat up a pan on medium heat.
• Add red chilies, bay leaves, coriander seeds, poppy seeds, cumin
seeds, cloves, chana dal, star anise, fennel seeds, mace, black
cardamom, green cardamom, peppercorns, cinnamon and
• Roast all the spices on medium heat for just about 4-5 minutes.
• Do not over roast the spices. No need to change the color of the
• Roast the spices on medium heat only.
• When the spices just begin to release aroma, turn off the gas.
• Add fenugreek seeds and mix well.
• Do not add fenugreek seeds with other spices as if these are over
roasted their bitterness will increase.
• Heat of the spices and pan is enough for fenugreek seeds to get
• Let the spices cool down.
• Transfer the roasted spices into a blender jar and blend them into
• Add turmeric powder, dried ginger powder, black salt, grate
nutmeg into it.
• Do not use store bought nutmeg powder as it’s aroma is already
• Grate fresh nutmeg into the blended spices about 1/4 tsp.
• Blend everything once more.
• Kitchen king masala is already.
• Store this masala in air tight container at cool and dry place.
• It has shelf life of about 3-4 months.
• Do not store masala in freeze as its flavour decreases.
• You can use kitchen king masala especially in north Indian
recipes or any other recipes you like.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
गोडा मसाला | काळा मसाला | Goda Masala by MadhurasRecipe | Maharashtrian Kala Masala
कांदा लसूण मसाला | How to make Kanda Lasun Masala | MadhurasRecipe Marathi
मस्त मालवणी मसाला | Malvani Masala Recipe | How to make Malvani Masala | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 341
मटार पनीर | Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Recipe | madhurasreipe | हलवाई जैसी मटर पनीर घर पर बनायें
चमचमीत छोले भटुरे | Chole Bhature Recipe | Restaurant Style Chole Bhature | MadhurasRecipe
पनीर बटर मसाला | Paneer Butter Masala Recipe | Restaurant Style Paneer Makhani | MadhurasRecipe
पालक पनीर | How to make easy Palak Paneer | Spinach and Cottage Cheese Recipe
हॉटेलसारखी व्हेज कोल्हापुरी | Restaurant style Veg Kolhapuri Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 360
हॉटेल सारखी चमचमीत व्हेज मराठा | How to make Veg Maratha | Restaurant style Veg Maratha | Ep - 267
पंजाबी ग्रेव्ही मिक्स | Homemade Instant Gravy | Authentic Red Mix | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 306